- Miyeritar suffers the Dark Disaster, and is left as a wasteland in three months. Most elves of Faerûn are left shocked and horrified, leaving a four-decade-long fearful peace amidst the Crown Wars. Though history as written by the victors says otherwise, the High Mages of Aryvandaar are responsible. [note 1]
- Taark Shanat's eight sons each found their own kingdoms in the caverns beneath modern Tethyr and Amn. Following the sons' respective patron deities, each kingdom aligns itself with a particular dwarven deity.
- ↑ Although The Grand History of the Realms states in its timeline no proof could be found Aryvantaar was responsible, Lost Empires of Faerûn explicitly states they were.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 15. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 52. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), p. 31. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 55. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.