Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Second Crown War: The dark elves of Ilythiir turn savage and use enslaved monsters and undead to occupy the woods of Thearnytaar. Thearnytaar falls to their forces ending the Second Crown War. Ilythiir openly skirmishes with Keltormir along its southern and eastern borders.
- Following the fall of Thearnytar, the sea elves make another sizable migration to the sea. They expand militarily past the Selmal Basin, and begin founding Coranthys, Tor Meraliir, Ullythan Reef, and Ryeniir.
- Races of Faerûn appears to be in error stating this date for the fall of Orishaar. Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves, Lost Empires of Faerûn, and The Grand History of the Realms all have Orishaar being destroyed in -11800 DR.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 14. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 52. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), p. 30. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ Reynolds, Forbeck, Jacobs, Boyd (March 2003). Races of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 38. ISBN 0-7869-2875-1.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 12. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.