Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Maldraedior, the suzerain of the blue dragons of Unther and Mulhorand, abdicates, retreating to his lair in the Smoking Mountains near Dalath.
- The spell feeblemind is first introduced under the name Hamring's feeblemind, after Netherese arcanist Hamring.
- The Crescent Court, a temple of Sehanine is constructed in Cormanthyr, with the aid of Coronal Miirphys Irithyl.
- ↑ Nigel Findley, et al. (October 1990). Draconomicon. (TSR, Inc), p. 91. ISBN 0-8803-8876-5.
- ↑ slade, James Butler (November 1996). Netheril: Empire of Magic (The Winds of Netheril). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 22, 23, 27. ISBN 0-7869-0437-2.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 37. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.