- In the Third Serôs War, the Imperium of Ilvanyv, the ixitxachitl nation, falls.
- Disgusted by the oppression and violence of the war, the merfolk of Thalorlyn rebel.
- To disrupt the merfolk rebellion, Coronal Essyl of Aryselmyr supports a merfolk traitor, Kyron the Mad, who is also influenced by Dagon. Although Kyron becomes a leader among merfolk, he gives their military secrets to Essyl.
- Elves from Cormanthor go beyond the River Lis to found Yrlaphon among the eastern woodlands.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 35. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), p. 34. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 126. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.