Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Fighting at the Pass of Humaithira, Strategor Matick and one hundred Netherese myrmidar make a courageous last stand against a giant army.
- The remove curse spell is first introduced under the name Enollar's dispel curse, after Netherese arcanist Enollar.
- The abbey of Groundcover is built on the forested mountain known as the Glorifier, not far from the Enclave of Remembrance, by the faithful of Jannath.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 35. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ slade, James Butler (November 1996). Netheril: Empire of Magic (The Winds of Netheril). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 22–23, 27. ISBN 0-7869-0437-2.
- ↑ slade, James Butler (November 1996). Netheril: Empire of Magic (The Winds of Netheril). (TSR, Inc.), p. 38. ISBN 0-7869-0437-2.