- After a skirmish with ogres near Canlespiere, the 'Fire Warden' of Netheril, Noanar is killed and his body carried off.
- Circa: Fueled by its prosperity, Anok-Imaskar expands over dominate a huge area, stretching Segara Sea in the south to the Celestial Sea in the north. Emperor Kujawa builds Tempat Larang as a second capital to govern the southern parts of the empire.
- Circa: Primitive human fishing vessels begin to hug the coasts of the southern Alamber Sea. Sahuagin have no difficulty attacking and sinking them.
- Circa: A large number of Netherese servants of House Orogoth contract the Serpent Curse. This magical sickness transforms them into snake-like creatures called ophidians. The afflicted are forced into the hills while the survivors create undead and constructs to replace them.
- ↑ slade, James Butler (November 1996). Netheril: Empire of Magic (The Winds of Netheril). (TSR, Inc.), p. 107. ISBN 0-7869-0437-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 33. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Eric L. Boyd, Darrin Drader (July 2004). Serpent Kingdoms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 111. ISBN 0-7869-3277-5.