Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In thanks for their aid during the Shadow Wars, Coronal Tannivh Irithyl of Cormanthyr allows a population of good drow to settle in the woods east of Cormanthor.
- Circa: Gorothir, most favored of Shar's servants, ascends to become high priest of her faith, completely dominating the church.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 49. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Doug Stewart (1997). Prayers from the Faithful. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 33. ISBN 0-7869-0682-0.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (2005-07-12). Vanrakdoom (Zipped PDF) p. 23. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.