Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Circa: The Ice Age ends with the great ocean receding to reveal Merrouroboros.
- Circa: Most of the modern races do not inhabit Abeir-Toril. One of the few exceptions is humanity. They are said to exist as primitive, apelike creatures that live in caves and only use simple tools. Some modern scholars dispute this characterization.
- Circa: The creator races dominate Faerûn.
- Circa: This is the beginning of recorded history, and marks the beginning of the Days of Thunder.
- Circa: The sarrukh empires begin to rise.
- Circa: The sarrukh realm of Okoth is established south of what will one day be known as Mulhorand. The sarrukh control most of Faerûn in a century.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 5. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 10. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.