Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Less than a year after the binding of Maram of the Great Spear, the demonic general Tyranthraxus led his army of Twisted Ones to devastate the kingdom of Barze.
- After two successful incursions from Shou Lung, the northern half of Tabot is lost to the invaders. Artisans from Ji craft five crystal warriors which are infused with magic by a group of powerful shukenjas and wu jen. With the help of the constructs, the tattered army of Tabot manages to reclaim the lost territory but the crystal warriors then disappear into the mountains.
- The netherese town of Grog is transformed into a ghost town when phaerimm lifedrain magic turns its fields to sand.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Matt James (September 2009). “Monument of the Ancients”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dungeon #170 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 49.
- ↑ Mike Pondsmith, Jay Batista, Rick Swan, John Nephew, Deborah Christian (1988). Kara-Tur: The Eastern Realms (Volume I). (TSR, Inc), p. 74. ISBN 0-88038-608-8.
- ↑ slade, James Butler (November 1996). Netheril: Empire of Magic (The Winds of Netheril). (TSR, Inc.), p. 74. ISBN 0-7869-0437-2.