Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Led by Bane, Bhaal and Myrkul, a coalition of Horreb artificers, war wizards of Barze, horde nomads of Varm, gnoll warriors of Flindyke, goliath hunters of Mount Akoro, and gnome hammers of Forharn unite to defeat the primordial Maram. Though thousands were killed, the army succeeds in reaching the Monument of the Ancients and driving Maram back to the Elemental Chaos, resealing the Anchor of Chaos.
- Karsus himself finally deigns to travel to Unity, where he personally slays or banishes all of the fiends infesting the city.
- The warleaders who defeated Maram abandon their weakened army. Magic-resistant diseases kill many more as the soldiers trudge back to their respective homes. In total, of the roughly 50,000 people who fought and won, only 2,000 make it back home.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Matt James (September 2009). “Monument of the Ancients”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dungeon #170 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 48–49.
- ↑ slade, James Butler (November 1996). Netheril: Empire of Magic (The Winds of Netheril). (TSR, Inc.), p. 91. ISBN 0-7869-0437-2.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Matt James (September 2009). “Monument of the Ancients”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dungeon #170 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 3.