Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Return of the Dark occurs in central Faerûn, when a combined force of duergar and drow raid and pillage the Elven Court and the dwarven realm of Sarphil. The Dark Court Slaughter slays many elven clan leaders, including the coronals Jhyrennstar and Rystall Wood. The Elven Court was pillaged and deserted. Sarphil was divided in two to be ruled by the invading forces.
- Following the deaths of his family at the hands of drow, Shevarash vows to Corellon to become the Seldarine's weapon and kill Lolth and all the drow.
- The deaths of their coronals see the ends of the Seventh and Fifth Rysars of Rystall Wood and Jhyrennstar, respectively. The wizardess Enajharas becomes coronal in Rystall Wood, marking the Eighth Rysar, and Oacenth, prophet of Labelas Enoreth, becomes coronal in Jhyrennstar, marking the Sixth Rysar.
- Elven leaders call for war against the drow, now that they have learned the nature of their enemy.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 129. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), pp. 26–27. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), pp. 32–33. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 26. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), p. 33. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.