Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Twelve Nights of Fire start on Midsummer, when a meteor and its castoffs destroy the elven realm of Uvaeren and its famous libraries. The fires burn for twelve nights and ultimately sever much of the forest from the main body of Arcorar (later Cormanthor).
- The fires wipe out the trees on the mountains and hills, fully dividing Rystall Wood from Arcorar.
- Uvaeren is wiped out, with the coronal and nearly all its noble houses killed in the impact or subsequent fires. A few people flee into the deep woods of Arcorar, and few dozen survive outside Uvaeren.
- Despite Rystall Wood becoming a separate forest, its coronal remains in close contact with the leaders of the Elven Court.
- Survivors of the demon-blooded sun elves of House Dlardrageth leave Arcorar and flee to Siluvanede.
- Circa: Jhaamdathan settlers found the colony of Ankhapur.
- Led by their chieftain Shemen, Raumviran tribesfolk settle the Lakelands which will eventually be known as Rashemen.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 129. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), pp. 26–27. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), pp. 32–33. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 23, 26. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.