Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Circa: The necromancers who founded the city of Pholzubbalt feud and destroy each other. The city is abandoned and eventually forgotten.
- This year marks the beginning of the so-called Present Age over the next few centuries.
- Elaith Craulnober, having been rejected by his moonblade, leaves his home on Evermeet in shame and travels to Waterdeep around this year.
- Late in the year, three priests of Abbathor discover the lair of the ghost dragon Ragflaconshen under Turnback Mountain after following a mysterious trail of gold coins.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 115. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham (1994). "The More Things Change." Realms of Infamy. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6911-4.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 44. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.