- The Wearers of the Skull, an elite circle of wizards devoted to Myrkul, are destroyed.
- The forces of Thay strike against the Harpers and force them to go underground.
- Asavir, a pirate captain of the Nelanther, raids over a hundred Amnian cargo ships heading south to Calimshan and seizes goods amounting to an entire season's trade from twelve Amnian merchant houses.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 271. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 115. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Black Isle Studios (2000). Steve Bokkes, J.E. Sawyer, John Deiley, Reg Arnedo, Matt Norton, et al. Icewind Dale.