Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Dawnbringer Company from Waterdeep invade the crypt of Uruth Ukrypt's orcs, enraging the Brotherhood of the Scarlet Scourge. They form an orc horde called the Broken Bone, which emerges from the Sword Mountains with the aim of destroying Waterdeep. The orcs are weakened by the dragon Lhammaruntosz, and finally defeated by the Waterdhavian army. The orc would try again in 1026 DR.
- The Cult of the Dragon cell in Unther collapses.
- Unknown magics shift the village of Hespheira from its home in the Sword Mountains to the Plane of Shadow.
- The Rod of Lathander is forged at the Spires of the Morning.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 9. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 115. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Eytan Bernstein (August 2006). Dragons of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 46. ISBN 0-7869-3923-0.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (2006-05-03). Environs of Waterdeep (PDF). City of Splendors: Waterdeep p. 13. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2014-11-09.