|Year of Crimson Magics||Dale Reckoning||Cormyr Reckoning||Northreckoning||Mulhorand Calendar||Present Reckoning|
|1026 DR||1001 CR||-6 NR||3130 MC||-332 PR|
- The Black Claw orc tribe conducts massive raids on Waterdeep before finally being defeated at Stump Bog.
- Jeradeem Seltarir, a member of the High Council of Durpar, negotiates the purchase of the throne of Estagund from financially strapped King Hedgita and places his oldest son Numambi on the throne as rajah.
- The elder red wyrm Maerithryvvin slays the reclusive mage Artabranth of Eshpurta, destroying and then looting his tower.
- War Lord Laroun of Waterdeep is killed during raids on the city by the Black Claw orcs.
- After the death of Lauroun, Rhaulor is promoted from leader of the army to War Lord of Waterdeep.
- Ahghairon the mage forges a magical axe and calls it Azuredge.
- The mage Ulcaster, a conjurer of note, establishes a school of conjuration on the ruins of Hilather’s tower that attracts would-be mages from up and down the Sword Coast.