- The disloyal Goldfeather noble family leads a rebellion in the city of Arabel, seceding from the kingdom of Cormyr. Crown Prince Azoun II launches a campaign to retake Arabel, first leading the Cormyrean army against the mercenary army assembled by the rebels.
- Rotational shift of Toril.
- The Great Glacier retreats, causing the lands of upper Narfell, Vaasa, and Damara to be free of ice.
- Large-scale immigration from Impiltur and Thesk to the lands of Damara, Narfell, and Vaasa begins.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 117. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 270. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.