- The leading oligarch of Tashluta is exposed as a disguised yuan-ti abomination by Anthilar, a lich from the ruins of Unticzer. However, in the ensuing chaos, Anthilar is incapacitated and trapped inside a heavily armored "lich's coffin". The coffin and lich are transported to Tulmon for examination by the senior priests of the Skullspire.
- The floating blade of Shin Lu in Shou Lung and the shimmering blade of Shin Gisen in T'u Lung mysteriously vanish from their display cases.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 117. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 77. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, et al (1989). Hall of Heroes. (TSR, Inc), p. 81. ISBN 0-88038-711-4.