- The Battle of Ingdal's Arm sees the humans of Velprin led by Indila utterly defeated by the half-elves of the Yuirwood.
- In Shou Lung, rival supporters of princes Shin Gisen and Shin Lu clash in the Battle of Crimson Wheat. Lu's forces are victorious, but too weak to pursue the surviving supporters of Gisen.
- Following the Battle of Ingdal's Arm, the victorious half-elves dictate their peace terms to the remaining Velprin settlements, leading to the creation of the nation of Aglarond. The half-elf Brindor Olósynne becomes its first king by election.
- Shin Lu returns to the old capital of Shou Lung bearing the Emblems of Imperial Authority, and ascends to become the first Emperor Chin of the Kuo Dynasty. His first decree is the Choice of Blades, an ultimatum to the surviving Gisen supporters to retreat to safety of Gisen's noble supporters in the south, or die.
- Coram II is crowned king of Tethyr.
- Harpers active in the North discover the lair of the dracolich Alglaudyx. They slain the undead dragon and claim its hoard of treasure to fund their organization. The Harpers use the money to invest in businesses and properties all along the Sword Coast.
- ↑ Anthony Pryor (1995). Spellbound (Campaign Guide). (TSR, Inc), p. 47. ISBN 978-0786901395.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 117. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.