- In the illithid city of Suruptik, the grimlock thralls revolt and completely overthrow their former masters. To utterly wipe them out, the grimlocks eat every illithid and raze the city, burning everything that could burn. The surviving grimlocks construct the settlement of Reeshov on the ashes.
- Cattl, grandson of Tecco, leads the Nahuat tribe into the Valley of Nexal. There they ally with the neighboring city of Tezat.
- Merchants of the Shining South open new trade routes, and Faerûn makes contact with Kara-Tur and Zakhara for the first time in modern history.
- The greatsword The Snow Maiden's Reaver is created by Ihanora the Merciful, Chosen of Auril.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 118–119. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel, Jeff Quick (October 2003). Underdark. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 171. ISBN 0-7869-3053-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 270. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Black Isle Studios (2000). Steve Bokkes, J.E. Sawyer, John Deiley, Reg Arnedo, Matt Norton, et al. Icewind Dale.