Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Citadel Felbarr falls into orc hands after the Battle of Many Arrows. Afterward, Felbarr is known as the Citadel of Many Arrows, after its leader, Obould Many-Arrows.
- A legion of orcs assaults Tethyamar. They are bolstered by barghests, and demons summoned through circle magic wielded by an archmage alleged to be Great Hlundadim and a number of orcish adepts.
- Lord Vanrak Moonstar, a famed explorer, goes on a failed expedition to the Black Jungles of Chult. He returns to Waterdeep a pale shadow of his former self. After his father dies, he assumes leadership of House Moonstar and publicly splits with the High House of Stars, blaming them for his father's death and secretly embracing Shar.
- Lord Andvarran Moonstar dies of a mysterious wasting disease unknown to Waterdeep's healers and strangely resistant to their spells.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 85. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 119. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Anthony Pryor (1995). Spellbound (Campaign Guide). (TSR, Inc), p. 110. ISBN 978-0786901395.