Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mapmakers in Cormyr draw the first recognizable map of the lands of Cormyr, Cormanthor, and the Dalelands.
- A dragon cult forms around a small group of green dragons not far from Myth Drannor. After a number of elves are kidnapped for sacrifice, the cult is destroyed and all but one of the dragons are killed.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Dale Donovan (September 1998). Empires of the Shining Sea. (TSR, Inc), p. 25. ISBN 978-0786912377.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 63. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.