- The monocle of Bagthalos, a relic sacred to Helm, is fashioned by Bagthalos Deszhummer in Zazesspur.
- Strife, the sixth High Imperceptor of Bane, is killed by Harpers.
- Bagthalos Deszhummer, Archpriest of Helm, dies as he completes the monocle of Bagthalos.
- In Kozakura, the wu jen Ch'u Tei Zao and Goboro the Lame, one standing atop Mount Kaza and the other on the neighboring peak of Dagorayama, engage in a murderous duel of sorcery to end their 237-year-old feud. A climactic explosion destroys the peak of Mount Kaza and nobody knows the end of the duel.
- A group of evil Vaasan wizards erect a tower made of ice at the base of Mount Okk and succeed in developing a new type of cold magic. They use this new power to amass precious gems and metals, storing them in the tower's labyrinthine cellar and guarding them with magically created ice monsters.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Two: Amn. (TSR, Inc), p. 21. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (December 1993). Book of Artifacts. (TSR, Inc), p. 61. ISBN 978-1560766728.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (1986). Swords of the Daimyo. (TSR, Inc), p. 17. ISBN 0-88038-273-2.
- ↑ Rick Swan (1992). The Great Glacier. (TSR, Inc), pp. 5–7. ISBN 1-56076-324-8.