- King Pryntaler Obarskyr of Cormyr meets with Sembian delegates in an attempt to resolve the dispute over the ownership of the city of Marsember. A foiled attempt to assassinate the king leads to the dispute being resolved in Cormyr's favor and the border set at Thunder Gap.
- Jealous liches accuse Rysellan the Dark of revealing Twisted Rune secrets, and the destruction of Rysellan temporarily ends the Rune's influence in Tethyr.
- Rysellan the Dark, founder of the Twisted Rune, is destroyed, along with two of his three apprentices, by jealous liches who accuse him of uncovering the Rune's secrets. Two of the three liches that attacked them are also killed.
- Wyvorlaa, court wizard of Tethyr, is executed for collaborating with the Twisted Rune.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 356–367. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 21. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 89. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.