Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Myrkul, god of the dead, causes the dracolich Chardansearavitriol to dissolve into dust in the Mere of Dead Men. Seeing it as a miracle, Myrkul's faithful journey to the Mere to witness the results, and gradually come together in the the Ebondeath Sect.
- Ambrouszas of Alaghôn publishes Tireless Slaughter: The Military Campaigns of Thay, an excerpt of which describes the Battle of Brokenheads of 1197 DR.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 125. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 124. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.