Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hearing of the death of King Imphras II of Impiltur, Crown Prince Talryn returns from exile, but the news was false and he is executed for his supposed treason in 1208 DR. Prince Lashilmbrar, the perpetrator of the plot, replaces him as crown prince, and erases his brother's name from royal records.
- Priamon "Frostrune" Rakesk is banished from Waterdeep by Khelben Arunsun the Elder and the Lords of Waterdeep.
- Angluth Eriduth, now known as the Grand Old Druid of Waterdeep, dies in the messenger's arms when he is informed that the Leaves of Green is back in the hands of a follower of Silvanus.
- Adventurers discover the Flame of the Spirit in a wizard's lair under the Fields of the Dead. They sell it to a gem merchant in Iriaebor.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 125. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Doug Stewart (1997). Prayers from the Faithful. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 50–51. ISBN 0-7869-0682-0.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Doug Stewart (1997). Prayers from the Faithful. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 26–27. ISBN 0-7869-0682-0.