Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Harpstar Wars come to an end. The surviving Harpers return to Faerûn, only to find the organization at war with the Cult of the Dragon and in the grip of a self-styled "Harper King", the lich Thavverdasz. In the last battles of the war, Thavverdasz is destroyed by Szass Tam, Zulkir of Thay, and Szass Tam is defeated by Elminster, Sage of Shadowdale. This puts the Harpers and the Red Wizards of Thay in conflict.
- The Tome of the Morning is lost for 80 years when its wielder, a priest named Tethtor Kandrath who had been performing good works with it for the past year, is found decapitated at his campsite near Samra.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 125. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Black Isle Studios (2002). Josh Sawyer. Icewind Dale II. Interplay.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (Cyclopedia of the Realms). (TSR, Inc), p. 34. ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Doug Stewart (1997). Prayers from the Faithful. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 96. ISBN 0-7869-0682-0.