Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Upon their return to Suzail, King Dhalmass and Queen Jhalass die in mysterious circumstances, with the Fire Knives thought to be behind it.
- Tethyr's King Kymer, the Shade King, is killed in a duel with his half-nephew Haedrak II.
- Palaghard II assumes the throne of Cormyr.
- The Corsair Prince, Haedrak II, is crowned King of Tethyr.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 125. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 32. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Boxed set: product required
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.