- After the leaders of Archendale accuse the Dusk Lord of Sessrendale of practicing dark magic and other crimes, the two Dales enter into the Sessrendale War. The Dusk Lord and other wizards employ powerful magic, which is one of the causes of the high casualties on both sides. In the end, the forces of Archendale destroy Sessrendale. Victorious, Archendale razes the houses and salts the earth of Sessrendale, obliterating the nation forever.
- The survivors of Sessrendale, many widows and children, flee into Battledale, Mistledale, Deepingdale, and Cormyr.
- Sepur abandons his post as High Mage of Silverymoon and departs the city. The ensuing power struggle leaves over two dozen wizards dead. By the end of the year, the citizens elect a Silvermayor to govern the city and a Warlord to command its armies.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Richard Baker (1993). The Dalelands. (TSR, Inc), pp. 4,47. ISBN 978-1560766674.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (January 1996). Volo's Guide to the Dalelands. (TSR, Inc), p. 9. ISBN 0-7869-0406-2.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), pp. 36–37. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 116,270. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 51,56,76,153. ISBN 07-8694-119-7.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 125. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.