- After the leaders of Archendale accuse the Dusk Lord of Sessrendale of practicing evil sorcery, the two Dales enter into the first inter-dale war. The Dusk Lord employs powerful magic, which is one of the causes of high casualties on both sides. But in the end, the forces of Archendale destroy Sessrendale. Victorious, Archendale razes the houses and salts the earth of Sessrendale, obliterating the nation forever.
- Sepur abandons his post as High Mage of Silverymoon and departs the city. The ensuing power struggle leaves over two dozen wizards. By the end of the year, the citizens elect a Silvermayor to govern the city and a Warlord to command its armies.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 270. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 125. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1993). The Dalelands. (TSR, Inc), p. 4. ISBN 978-1560766674.