- Loviatar becomes a popular goddess to worship. Many of the temples to Loviatar in the North that survive into the 14th century are established around this time..
- Darnthal Harpell kills the arrogant Ordrar Talonmist in a spell-duel, which puts the Talonmist family of Westbridge into conflict with the Harpells of Longsaddle.
- Unidentified assassins kill Elthar, Spell-Prince of Milvarn and husband of Queen Ulae of Aglarond.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 126. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Mike Pondsmith, Jay Batista, Rick Swan, John Nephew, Deborah Christian (1988). Kara-Tur: The Eastern Realms (Volume II). (TSR, Inc), p. 161. ISBN 0-88038-608-8.