Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- King Verovan of Westgate challenges the Red Wizards of Thay to a boat race, and is killed in the ensuring shipwreck.
- After the death of Verovan, Westgate's noble merchant families seek to curb the excesses of monarchs. They create the position of Croamarkh, an elected head of state with a four-year-long term. House Vhammos meanwhile moves into the old royal palace, renaming it Castle Vhammos.
- A year after liberating Turmish, Lord Freas dissolves his own monarchy. In its place, he establishes the Assembly of Stars, a council of free citizens to rule the realm.
- The Lords of Waterdeep formally recognize the merchant gentry of Waterdeep, beginning the city's first noble families. The Ammakyl, Anteos, Brokengulf, Cassalanter, Cragsmere, Durinbold, Eagleshield, Hillgauntlet, Hothemer, Husteem, Illitul, Ilvastarr, Ilzimmer, Irlingstar, Jardeth, Jhansczil, House Kothont, Lathkule, House Maerklos, Majarra, Margaster, Massalan, Raventree, Thann, and Thongolir families are ennobled.
- Rehorusteb II becomes Pharaoh of Mulhorand.
- In Waterdeep, the first guilds are formed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 126. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (2005-09-28). Noble Houses of Waterdeep (PDF). City of Splendors: Waterdeep p. 2-7. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2014-11-09.