- Netyarch Zalathorm Kirkson of Halruaa relocates the capital from Halagard to Halarahh for defensive purposes.
- Fzoul Chembryl takes control of The Dark Shrine of the god Bane in Zhentil Keep. Fzoul breaks with the Black Lord's Altar, the orthodox Banite church run by the High Imperceptor in Mulmaster, renaming The Dark Shrine in Zhentil Keep to The Black Altar, declaring himself the new head of the Banite church and bringing in a large portion of Zhentil Keep's Banite priests into the ranks of the Zhentarim.
- Tressym flourish and become widespread in Faerûn, as foretold by Alaundo in the name of the year.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 128. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Kevin Melka and John Terra (April 1995). Ruins of Zhentil Keep (Campaign Book). (TSR, Inc), pp. 14–15,28. ISBN 0-7869-0109-8.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.