Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Lords of Waterdeep increase in number to sixteen.
- Meeting with representatives of the other cities of the Moonsea, the rulers of Zhentil Keep propose that a joint force occupy the Citadel of the Raven. Hillsfar, Melvaunt, Mulmaster, Phlan, Sulasspryn, Thentia, Voonlar, Yûlash, and Zhentil Keep all contribute personnel, though some employ convicts and trouble-markers to supplement their forces.
- The Hawkwinter family is ennobled in Waterdeep.
- Duergar forces from Gracklstugh construct an outpost under Illusk, in order to spy on and test Mirabar's subterranean defenses.
- Lhestyn, who would later become known as "the Masked Lady", daughter of Lords of Waterdeep Baeron and Shilarn, is born in Waterdeep.
- Imphras III, the first son of King Lashilmbrar and Thelmara Rorntarn of Impiltur, is born.
- The North Ward and the Sea Ward are added to Waterdeep and the ward boundaries are adjusted to accommodate this change.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Campaign Guide”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 31. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 128. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (2005-09-28). Noble Houses of Waterdeep (PDF). City of Splendors: Waterdeep p. 4. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2014-11-09.