- The green dragon Dretchroyaster of Cormanthor inflicts much destruction on Battledale, Featherdale, and Tasseldale, before he is attacked and sorely wounded by an adventuring company called the Crossed Swords. The dragon's lair is so well concealed that the adventurers are unable to find it.
- Dragons and a dracolich fight over treasure hoards near Luskan, destroying the Cult of the Dragon cell associated with them.
- Circa: Dragonborn and human slaves from Skelkor and Eskorn start a rebellion against the dragon tyrants of Laerakond. Major battles of that rebellion incluide the Battles of the Crippled Mountain and Arambar Gulch. The rebels eventually win their freedom and found the free nations of Eskorn and Tymanchebar.
- The dragon overlord of Laerakond, Rhodrolytharnestrix, as well as the dragon lord of Eskorn, Eskornamundyr, are killed during the rebellion.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 128. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Dale Donovan (January 1998). Cult of the Dragon. (TSR, Inc), p. 47. ISBN 0-7869-0709-6.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 212. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Erin M. Evans (December 2015). Ashes of the Tyrant. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 311–312. ISBN 978-0786965731.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 204. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.