Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Durpar and Estagund ally and make a second effort to drive the monsters from Veldorn, but fail after three days and the Durpari turn back.
- The scribe Relldeveir Mraztar publishes The March into Monsters, an excerpt of which describes Durpar and Estagund's attempt to clear Veldorn of monsters.
- A party of adventurers in Icewind Dale interfere in the plans of Belhifet to use the artifact Crenshinibon to conquer the region. They also destroy Icasaracht when she attempts to set the Reghedmen against Lonelywood before disappearing, apparently somewhere in Anauroch.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 130. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 131. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Black Isle Studios (2000). Steve Bokkes, J.E. Sawyer, John Deiley, Reg Arnedo, Matt Norton, et al. Icewind Dale.
- ↑ Black Isle Studios (2001). Chris Avellone, Steve Bokkes, John Deiley, J.E. Sawyer. Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter.