Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hobgoblin tribes capture Dragonspear Castle and from it begin to raid along the Trade Way and nearby communities.
- Claugiyliamatar obliterates the tiny kingdom of Elfrin following the death of its king to fever.
- After months of fighting with the People of the Black Blood in the Beast Wars, the druidic circle known as the Moonwood Circle disappears from the Moonwood.
- The drow wizards of House Mylyl, having been experimenting with creating chitines since 1233 DR, finally abandon their efforts. The chitines, now free, form the realm of Yathchol beneath the Far Forest.
- Emperor Wai Lo Yan of the Lui Dynasty of T'u Lung dies, leaving his daughter Wai Yeh Ying as his only heir. However, the sexist nobles of T'u Lung dislike the idea of an empress, and instead make her a regent for her younger, male cousin, Wai Gada Sinzu. Wai Yeh Ying is only called "Wai Lo Yan's Daughter" in official documents, and her reign known only as The Regency.
- King Elfrin of the kingdom named for him dies of fever.
- Emperor Wai Lo Yan of the Lui Dynasty of T'u Lung also dies of fever.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 134. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Eytan Bernstein (August 2006). Dragons of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 125. ISBN 0-7869-3923-0.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 124. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 55. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 108. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.