|Year of Thunder||Dale Reckoning||Cormyr Reckoning||Northreckoning||Mulhorand Calendar||Present Reckoning|
|1306 DR||1281 CR||274 NR||3410 MC||-52 PR|
- The last heir to the throne of Amn, the self-styled Exile Prince Rohav, dies of poison at the hands of his vizier, Arlen Bromul.
- Rhigaerd II reinstates the position of Royal Magician, naming Vangerdahast to fill it. Vangerdahast immediately sets about revitalising the War Wizards whose power has been greatly diminished since Jorunhast was exiled.
- Moonsea War - Hulburg and Sulasspryn are defeated by Mulmaster. Mulmaster is later vanquished by an alliance between Sembia, Phlan, Hillsfar, Melvaunt, and Zhentil Keep.
- The Dragon Run - An invasion of dragons and their armies sweeps down from Thar and besiege Phlan. Phlan's Moonsea allies, still recovering from the Moonsea War, are unable to come to their aid. The citizens of Phlan are quickly massacred and the city reduced to ruins.
- Moradin "the Dwarffather" bestows the Thunder Blessing upon the dwarven race, raising the dwarven birth rate to nearly half that of the human races.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, et al (1989). Hall of Heroes, p. 118. TSR, Inc. ISBN 0-88038-711-4.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue (Amn), p. 39. TSR, Inc. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms, p. 134. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20020503b