|Year of Thunder||Dale Reckoning||Cormyr Reckoning||Northreckoning||Netheril Year||Mulhorand Calendar||Present Reckoning||Shou Year|
|1306 DR||1281 CR||274 NR||5165 NY||3440 MC||-52 PR||2556 NY|
- Chansreena (Princess) Maerildarraine murders her foster father, Askulder, the High Suikh (king) of Lapaliiya and the Hand of Tiamat. Maerildarraine crowns herself queen, and orders her knights to raze the royal temple of Tiamat.
- Rhigaerd II reinstates the position of Royal Magician, naming Vangerdahast to fill it. Vangerdahast immediately sets about revitalising the War Wizards whose power has been greatly diminished since Jorunhast was exiled.
- In the Moonsea War, Mulmaster defeats both Hulburg and Sulasspryn. However, an alliance of Sembia, Phlan, Hillsfar, Melvaunt, and Zhentil Keep then defeats Mulmaster.
- While the Moonsea cities are still weakened by the Moonsea War, a flight of dragons and their armies rain down on them from Thar in the Dragon Run. They lay siege to Phlan, but her allies are unable to aid the city. The people of Phlan are soon massacred and their city razed.
- Moradin "the Dwarffather" bestows the Thunder Blessing upon the dwarven race, raising the dwarven birth rate. One-fifth of dwarf births thereafter produce identical or fraternal twins. Dwarves born after this date are often labeled "thunder children".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 134. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, et al (1989). Hall of Heroes. (TSR, Inc), p. 118. ISBN 0-88038-711-4.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue (Amn). (TSR, Inc), p. 39. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.