- Dhusarra yr Fadila el Abhuk claims the title of Huntmistress in Wyllowwood, Undermountain. She has served Malar for only two years.
- The black dragon Valraxaxath emerges from the Great Swamp to terrorize the surrounding countryside for four full days before returning.
- The Tree Ghost Uthgardt tribe breaks from the Blue Bear tribe.
- After proving his above-average agility and hand–eye coordination to Matron Malice, Drizzt Do'Urden begins training his martial skills with Zaknafein.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (September 2005). “Vampires of Waterdeep: Blood of Malar”. Dungeon #126 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), pp. 62–77.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 134. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Reynolds, Forbeck, Jacobs, Boyd (March 2003). Races of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 93. ISBN 0-7869-2875-1.
- ↑ Warning: edition not specified for Homeland