Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The army of Nanathlor Greysword defeats the army of Pasuuk Rensha at the battle of Tanglefork, ending the War of the Returned Regent. Nanathlor Greysword becomes ruler of Loudwater.
- Curkon Gheldieg becomes Lord of House Gheldieg in Amn.
- Amdrauth Telsnaer takes power in Mulmaster, becoming the first High Blade.
- The Adarbrent family is ennobled in Waterdeep.
- Amir Heidar Qan of the powerful Jann of the Haunted Lands tribe disappears under mysterious circumstances, causing much unrest among his people.[note 1]
- The Plague of Dragons—called such for causing victim's skin to flake and driving them mad—spreads through the Vilhon Reach and hits Chessenta and Unther hard. It lasts for six years in the Reach, and seven in Chessenta and Unther. Mulhorand largely escapes the plague, and Thay withdraws its presence from the Wizards' Reach to avoid the disease.
- ↑ Canon material does not provide dating for the Al-Qadim campaign setting. For the purposes of this wiki only, the current date for Al-Qadim products is assumed to be 1367 DR.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 141. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 134–135. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Two: Amn. (TSR, Inc), p. 8. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (2005-09-28). Noble Houses of Waterdeep (PDF). City of Splendors: Waterdeep p. 2. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2014-11-09.
- ↑ Wolfgang Baur (November 1993). Secrets of the Lamp. Genie Lore. (TSR, Inc.), pp. 34–35. ISBN 978-1560766476.