|Year of the Wandering Wyrm||Dale Reckoning||Cormyr Reckoning||Northreckoning||Netheril Year||Mulhorand Calendar||Present Reckoning||Shou Year|
|1317 DR||1292 CR||285 NR||5176 NY||3451 MC||-41 PR||2567 NY|
- The army of Nanathlor Greysword defeats the army of Pasuuk Rensha at the battle of Tanglefork, ending the War of the Returned Regent. Nanathlor Greysword becomes ruler of Loudwater.
- Curkon Gheldieg becomes Lord of House Gheldieg in Amn.
- Amdrauth Telsnaer takes power in Mulmaster, becoming the first High Blade.
- The Adarbrent family is ennobled in Waterdeep.
- The Plague of Dragons—called such for causing victim's skin to flake and driving them mad—spreads through the Vilhon Reach and hits Chessenta and Unther hard. It lasts for six years in the Reach, and seven in Chessenta and Unther. Mulhorand largely escapes the plague, and Thay withdraws its presence from the Wizards' Reach to avoid the disease.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn, p. 141. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms, p. 134–135. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue (Amn), p. 8. TSR, Inc. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (2005-09-28). Noble Houses of Waterdeep (PDF). City of Splendors: Waterdeep p. 2. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2013-04-30.