Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Thelessar, last king of Sossal, is murdered by his twin sons Norlith and Baldraeth. The Great Druid Ulthorkh exiles the twins and his druid conclave, the Circle of the Frozen Sun, takes power over the realm.
- Alemander IV is crowned King of Tethyr.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 135. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds, Darrin Drader, Wil Upchurch (June 2006). Mysteries of the Moonsea. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 94. ISBN 0-7869-3915-X.