- On the 12th of Marpenoth, the army of a renegade al-Badia sheik attacks Zakhara's Capital, Huzuz, and is annihilated by a great force of different genies called by Grand Caliph Bahamal al-Assad, discouraging open attacks on the city for generations.[note 1]
- Having trained for ten years at Menzoberranzan's Melee-Magthere, Drizzt Do'Urden becomes first graduate of his class.
- The mad wizard Yarash occupies the silver pyramid on Sorcerer's Isle.
- ↑ Canon material does not provide dating for the Al-Qadim campaign setting. For the purposes of this wiki only, the current date for Al-Qadim products is assumed to be 1367 DR.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 27. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ Tim Beach, Tom Prusa and Steve Kurtz (1993). City of Delights (Gem of Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 14. ISBN 1-56076-589-5.
- ↑ Tim Beach, Tom Prusa and Steve Kurtz (1993). Al-Qadim: City of Delights (Golden Huzuz). (TSR, Inc), pp. 19, 24, 79. ISBN 1-56076-589-5.
- ↑ Warning: edition not specified for Homeland
- ↑ Mike Breault, David "Zeb" Cook, Jim Ward, Steve Winter (August 1988). Ruins of Adventure. (TSR, Inc.). ISBN 978-0880385886.