Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Fire Knives are driven from Cormyr after being implicated in the assassination of a lord.
- The Golden Griffon Eyes, an all-woman adventuring company hailing from Selgaunt, is chartered in Cormyr, signed by Prince Azoun himself.
- In Serôs, the High Mages Taranath Reefglamor and Yrlimn Tidark accept students to study High Magic, the first time in over two centuries. Sylkiir rejoices. Pharom Ildacer of Naramyr, their current student, becomes a tutor and a High Mage.
- Montolio Debrouchee, or "Mooshie", invites Drizzt Do'Urden to live in his grove. He instructs the drow in the Common language, in the ways of a ranger, and in the faith of the goddess Mielikki.
- Montolio Debrouchee passes away in his sleep by the first snows of winter.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 273. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.