Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Maimun, future reknowned bard and pirate, is rescued from his family's slaughter by Perrault. He considers this the day of his birth.
- Elves begin the Retreat from Cormanthor and other elven nations, owing to the increasing human dominance of Faerûn. Most, but not all, migrate to Evermeet.
- The last of the moon elves living in Ardeep Forest leave to heed the Retreat.
- The first Thayan enclave is established in Procampur, with the concession of the small Thayan Quarter arranged by Samas Kul, Thay's Master of the Guild of Foreign Trade.
- Mintiper Moonsilver is said to have scattered the three Nether Scrolls that were being held in the Hall of Mists to other locations.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 53. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 271. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 141. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Matt Forbeck, Sean K. Reynolds (May 2003). Unapproachable East. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 163. ISBN 0-7869-2881-6.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 100. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.