Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The churches of Lathander, Selûne, Shar, and Tempus in Waterdeep become embroiled in religious conflict, resulting in the Night of Temple Fires. The Dark Army of the Night tries to take advantage of the chaos caused by the Night of Temple Fires to set fire to the House of the Moon, but they fail.
- The Darkwalker War: Kazgoroth is spawned from an altered moonwell, a darkwell, after followers of Bhaal corrupt it. Kazgoroth, in human form, leads an army against Caer Corwell in an attempt to kill the Earthmother and ruin the Moonshaes. Kazgoroth fails and is slain by Tristan Kendrick.
- The sorceress Velanna Malveen and her son Stannis flee from Selgaunt after the former is discovered having had dealings with pirates. Their ship is destroyed at sea and Velanna is killed, but not before summoning the aid of some sort of aquatic vampire, who rescued and turned Stannis into one of its kind.
- Quorl Vemmil, Tessarch of the Council of Six in Amn, fails in his plot to frame Meisarch Thayze Selemchant and is forced to Keczulla, where his own plague consumes him and his priests, or he is killed via other means—this is not known for sure.
- Thelgaar Ironhand, king of Oman's Isle is murdered and replaced by Kazgoroth.
- The beast Kazgoroth is slain by Prince Tristan.
- King Pwylloch of Snowdown is assassinated.
- Khelben Arunsun of Waterdeep kills Jyordhan. This commences the Time of No Lords (until 1348 DR) in Shadowdale.
- The Coast Plague claims thousands of people among the Amnian cities of Athkatla, Crimmor, Murann, and Purskul. It spreads by caravan to Beregost and Zazesspur.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 11. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Douglas Niles (September 2004). Darkwalker on Moonshae. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-3560-X.
- ↑ Dave Gross (November 2001). “Rogues Gallery: The Foes of Stormweather, Part 2”. Dragon #289 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 94–98.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Two: Amn. (TSR, Inc), p. 8. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (May 1989). Darkwalker on Moonshae. (TSR, Inc), p. X. ISBN 0-88038-451-4.[page needed]
- ↑ James Lowder (August 1993). “Novel Ideas”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #196 (TSR, Inc.), p. 65.