Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A naval battle at Lisen Sands.
- Baseless rumors spread that some 80,000 drow lurk in the Forest of Mir, triggering panic in Calimshan and Tethyr. In Calimport, folk venture into the Muzad under the city, aiming to wipe out any drow they find there. Others enter into slave-trading deals with actual drow agents and grow rich.
- Tristan Kendrick becomes high king of the Moonshae Isles.
- Selfaril rises to become High Blade of Mulmaster.
- Following centuries of silence from Tiamat, the Dragon Queen, the last few members of the Cult of Tiamat successfully summon the Dark Lady, an aspect of Tiamat, to Unther.
- The sinister god Bhaal seeks to use a corrupted moonwell to send a manifestation known as "the Ravager" to the Moonshae Isles. It is during this time that the goddess Chauntea notices the crippled and faltering status of the Earthmother and begins to counter Bhaal's schemes for the Isles. Embracing the goddess Chauntea, the Great Druid Robyn Moonsinger uses her new powers to drive Bhaal's avatar back through the darkwell. King Tristan uses the Sword of Cymrych Hugh to seal the gate, severing Bhaal's link to the Moonshaes.
- Early in the year, a great frost ruins crops.
- The Friendly Arm inn is built.
- In Cormyr, the Sword Heralds' refuge, Dawninghunt, is found by adventurers. Within is discovered a chest of over a thousand large, valuable emeralds; four large and extensive spellbooks; and a number of minor magical items.
- Of the seven students of the High Mages of Selu'Maraar, three of them—Keryth Adofaer, Talor Vurtalis, and Jhanra Merlistar—discover a new means of learning High Magic. Taranath provides them with three selu'kiira. Placed upon the students' foreheads, the Selu'Kiira send them into comas and pour the knowledge directly into their minds. The High Mages and students stay in seclusion at their estate outside Sylkiir.
- The elf and Harper agent Ashemmi disguises herself as a human wizard and is recruited into the Zhentarim at Darkhold.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), Running the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 18. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Eytan Bernstein (August 2006). Dragons of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 9. ISBN 0-7869-3923-0.
- ↑ Brian R. James (April 2009). Post-Spellplague Timeline. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2011-07-30.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 213. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- ↑ George Krashos (July 2007). “Volo's Guide: Renegades of Darkhold”. Dragon #357 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 73.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 James Lowder (August 1993). “Novel Ideas”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #196 (TSR, Inc.), p. 65.