Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Doust Sulwood retires as lord of Shadowdale and moves to Arabel. He is succeeded by Mourngrym Amcathra.
- The cat lords, a race that rarely reveals itself to mortals, descend upon Arabel, claiming to seek the remains of one of their long-dead heroes. Dozens of minor attacks against dishonest merchants are instigated by once-friendly house cats over several days before the cat lords depart.
- Randal Morn slays Malyk, a Zhentarim mage ruling Daggerdale on behalf of Zhentil Keep. Common folk of Daggerdale form a band of warriors under Randal's leadership, and they battle Zhent mercenaries to free their homeland from Zhent occupation.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 140. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 271. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Carrie Bebris (2001). Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 54–55. ISBN 0-7869-1387-8.
- ↑ Various (February 1993). Realms of Valor. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6557-7.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 159. ISBN 07-8694-119-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 157. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ James Lowder (August 1993). “Novel Ideas”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #196 (TSR, Inc.), p. 65.