- A crazed cultist of the efreeti Memnon called Roshanak attempts to start a holy war against the Sword Coast. He assembles the beginning of a huge fleet in Calimport but has a vision so startling he abandons his effort and disappears.
- Winter: A very public scandal damages the reputation of the War Wizards when one of their own is caught conspiring with two courtiers in Suzail to defraud the Crown of Cormyr of money intended for road maintenance in order to set up palatial rental properties. Alusair Obarskyr reacts by increasing oversight (both overt and covert) of how tax money is spent. She also signs into law the practice of confiscating any properties acquired through misappropriated funds.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 159. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian Cortijo (January, 2012). “Cormyr Royale: The Royal Court of the Forest Kingdom”. Dungeon #198 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 4.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (2014-02-11). The Skalantur Scandal (HTML). Forging the Realms. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2016-03-29.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 159. ISBN 07-8694-119-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 157. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.