Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A canal that links the Lake of Steam to the Nagaflow River is completed, linking the Sea of Fallen Stars and the western oceans.
- The village of Galardoun near Scornubel is abandoned after a wasting disease kills most inhabitants.
- Araevin Teshurr successfully restores Myth Drannor's mythal. He tours the continent, visiting Waterdeep, Aglarond and Sildëyuir. He then sets out to find Auseriel where he meets and befriends Prince Lamruil. The two set out to find the missing Maura Silverhand.
- Sembia comes entirely under the rule of the Twelve Princes of Shade and begins its transformation into a state of Netheril. 
- Zhentarim Hatemaster, Cvaal Daoran, dissolves Phlan's Council of Ten, establishing himself as its Lord Protector.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood. "Eye on the Realms: The Ghost Knight of Galardoun." Dungeon #196. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, November, 2011.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 176. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Matt James (September 2009). “Monument of the Ancients”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dungeon #170 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 52.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 159. ISBN 07-8694-119-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 157. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.