|Year of the Vindicated Warrior||Dale Reckoning||Cormyr Reckoning||Tethyreckoning||Northreckoning||Netheril Year||Mulhorand Calendar||Present Reckoning||Shou Year|
|1383 DR||1358 CR||1597 TR||351 NR||5242 NY||3517 MC||25 PR||2633 NY|
- The War of Gold and Gloom comes to an end when the Army of Gold discovers the long-forgotten history of Clan Duergar which precipitates an attack from an army of illithid thralls. The Duergar and Gold Dwarf armies join with each other to repel the army and the Duergar take the most casualties. The Army of Gold offers an alliance to what remains of the Army of Steel and the united dwarves march to retake Shanatar where they hope to be better prepared to repel the inevitable second attack from Oryndoll.
- Cvaal Daoran single-handedly slays a shade prince during the Shadowbane War.
- Netherese destroy Zhentil Keep and the Citadel of the Raven.
- Fzoul Chembryl is slain but is made an Exarch of Bane.
- Triel Baenre is murdered by her sister Quenthel.
- The Morndinsamman openly attack Laduguer and Deep Duerra. Laduguer is killed by Moradin and Deep Duerra is killed by Clangeddin but Gorm Gulthyn and Haela Brightaxe also die in the battle. Without the support of Laduguer and Deep Duerra the plane of Hammergrim disperses into the Astral Plane.
- The Zhentarim leave the Church of Bane.
- The ulitharid Galgast takes command of, and revitalizes the Sept of Ill'Gacht. Plans begin to proceed apace with the stalled goal of restoring the city of Phanlinksal.
- House Horlbar and House Kenafin, both accused of heresy, join forces, creating House Melarn. Named after Lolth's Lady Penitent, they (and many refugees from Ched Nasad) strive to prove themselves devout by intruding into the personal business of minor houses and exposing any perceived heresies to the public.
- The Durpari city of Vaelan becomes reknowned across Faerûn for it's exotic body art which utilises living crystal that also improves the talents of the subject.
- This year is known as the Year of Unjust Rewards in the Black Chronology.
- ↑ Brian R. James, Matt James (September 2009). “Monument of the Ancients”. Dungeon #170 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 65.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Brian R. James (April 2009). Post-Spellplague Timeline. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2011-07-30.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 159. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James, Eric Menge (August 2012). Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 48–49. ISBN 978-0786960361.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (March 2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 159. ISBN 07-8694-119-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 157. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.