- A meeting of resistance members against Szass Tam's takeover of Thay is attacked by a group of skeletons and an ulgurstasta under the control of one of the lich's minions. Though the undead force is defeated, the group's leader, Chon Vrael, is slain. Upon his dying request, he is raised as a sentient, intelligent mummy.
- Portions of Toril's 'sibling world', Abeir, violently exchange places with parts of Chondath and western Chessenta.
- Wide expanses of the Sea of Fallen Stars' seabed collapse into the Underdark. The resulting water level is 50 feet lower than normal. Waters of the Vilhon Reach empty out into the lowered sea, revealing several Jhaamdathan ruins.
- The Arnrock volcano in the Lake of Steam erupts violently, wiping out the halfling settlement that had sprung up on its long dormant crater.
- The shallow Gulph of Luiren is formed when the hin nation is swallowed up by the Great Sea.
- ↑ Richard Lee Byers (January, 2010). Realms of the Dead ("Pieces"). (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 25–27. ISBN 0786953632.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 181. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Brian R. James (April 2009). Post-Spellplague Timeline. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2011-07-30.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 145. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.